- What are electromagnetic fields?
- Static and low-frequency fields
- What are static and low-frequency electric and magnetic fields?
- Direct and alternating voltage
- Effects of static and low-frequency fields
- Reports & Evaluations
- Radiation protection relating to the expansion of the national grid
- Basics transfer of electrical power
- High-frequency fields
- What are high-frequency fields?
- Applications high-frequency fields
- Radiation protection in mobile communication
- What is mobile communication?
- Reports and evaluations
- What is optical radiation?
- UV radiation
- What is UV radiation?
- Sun but safe!
- Effects of UV radiation
- Protection against UV radiation
- UV index
- Infrared radiation
- What is ionising radiation?
- Radioactivity in the environment
- Where does radioactivity occur in the environment?
- What is the level of natural radiation exposure in Germany?
- Air, soil and water
- Building materials
- Industrial residues (NORM)
- BfS laboratories
- Applications in medicine
- Radiation protection in medicine: international activities
- Applications in daily life and in technology
- Radioactive radiation sources in Germany
- Register high-level radioactive radiation sources
- Type approval procedure pursuant to RöV and StrlSchV
- Cabin luggage security checks
- Radioactive materials in watches
- Ionisation smoke detectors (ISM)
- What are the effects of radiation?
- Effects of selected radioactive materials
- Consequences of a radiation accident
- Cancer and leukaemia
- Genetic radiation effects
- Individual radiosensitivity
- Epidemiology of radiation-induced diseases
- Ionising radiation: positive effects?
- Risk estimation and assessment
- Radiation protection
- Basic informations
- Occupational radiation protection
- Nuclear accident management
- What is an emergency?
- What happens in an emergency?
- Federal and state tasks
- In the event of an emergency
- Measuring networks
- Exercises for emergency situations
- Defence against nuclear hazards
- Service offers
- Radon measurements
- Incorporation monitoring
- Biological dosimetry
- Online library
- About us
- Science and research
- Research concept
- Scientific collaborations
- EU research framework programme
- BfS research programme
- Third-party funded research
- Departmental research
- Selected research projects
- Selected research results
- Professional opinions
- Science Council
- Laws and regulations
- BfS Topics in the Bundestag
Among others, the German Bundestag dealt with topics affecting the tasks of the Federal Office for Radiation Protection (BfS). In the following you will find links relating to the Parliamentary Material Information System (DIP) of the German Bundestag.
The compilation includes answers to parliamentary inquiries on the topic of optical radiation which have been answered by the federal government on the basis of contributions made by the BfS or, respectively, whose topics are among the tasks of the BfS. The documents are in German only.
|20.07.2017||Environmental radioactivity and radiation exposure in 2015||18/13180|
|08.09.2016||Environmental radioactivity and radiation exposure in 2014||18/9600|
|13.07.2015||Environmental radioactivity and radiation exposure in 2013||18/5565|
|03.03.2014||Environmental radioactivity and radiation exposure in 2012||18/708|
|12.07.2013||Environmental radioactivity and radiation exposure in 2011||17/14395|
|30.04.2012||Environmental radioactivity and radiation exposure in 2010||17/9522|
|15.09.2008||Risks of chemically or, respectively, physically active sunscreens||16/10451|
State of 2018.10.09