- What are electromagnetic fields?
- Static and low-frequency fields
- What are static and low-frequency electric and magnetic fields?
- Direct and alternating voltage
- Effects of static and low-frequency fields
- Reports & Evaluations
- Radiation protection relating to the expansion of the national grid
- Basics transfer of electrical power
- High-frequency fields
- What are high-frequency fields?
- Applications high-frequency fields
- Radiation protection in mobile communication
- What is mobile communication?
- Reports and evaluations
- What is optical radiation?
- UV radiation
- What is UV radiation?
- Sun but safe!
- Effects of UV radiation
- Protection against UV radiation
- UV index
- Infrared radiation
- What is ionising radiation?
- Radioactivity in the environment
- Where does radioactivity occur in the environment?
- What is the level of natural radiation exposure in Germany?
- Air, soil and water
- Building materials
- Industrial residues (NORM)
- BfS laboratories
- Applications in medicine
- Radiation protection in medicine: international activities
- Applications in daily life and in technology
- Radioactive radiation sources in Germany
- Register high-level radioactive radiation sources
- Type approval procedure pursuant to RöV and StrlSchV
- Cabin luggage security checks
- Radioactive materials in watches
- Ionisation smoke detectors (ISM)
- What are the effects of radiation?
- Effects of selected radioactive materials
- Consequences of a radiation accident
- Cancer and leukaemia
- Genetic radiation effects
- Individual radiosensitivity
- Epidemiology of radiation-induced diseases
- Ionising radiation: positive effects?
- Risk estimation and assessment
- Radiation protection
- Basic informations
- Occupational radiation protection
- Nuclear accident management
- What happens in an emergency?
- Federal and state tasks
- In the event of an emergency
- Measuring networks
- Exercises for emergency situations
- Nuclear accidents
- Defence against nuclear hazards
- Service offers
- Radon measurements
- Incorporation monitoring
- Biological dosimetry
- Online library
- About us
- Science and research
- Research concept
- Scientific collaborations
- EU research framework programme
- BfS research programme
- Third-party funded research
- Departmental research
- Selected research projects
- Selected research results
- Professional opinions
- Science Council
- Laws and regulations
- BfS Topics in the Bundestag
BfS-topics in the Bundestag
Among others, the German Bundestag dealt with topics affecting the tasks of the Federal Office for Radiation Protection (BfS). In the following you will find links relating to the Parliamentary Material Information System (DIP) of the German Bundestag.
The compilation includes answers to parliamentary inquiries which have been answered by the federal government on the basis of contributions made by the BfS or, respectively, whose topics are among the tasks of the BfS. The documents are in German only.
|3 April 2018||Deployment of civil servants from federal ministries, the Federal Chancellery, or federal authorities in the private sector||19/1511|
|26 June 2017||Use of free software in federal authorities||18/12906|
|20 February 2017||Temporary work and service contracts in federal ministries, subordinate authorities and agencies||18/11247|
|16 January 2017||Cyber security strategy of the federal government||18/10839|
|13 September 2016||Relations of telecommunications companies with the federal government||18/9620|
|8 February 2016||Opportunities offered by the use of Open Data||18/7485|
|1 February 2016||Time limit, temporary employment and outsourcing in federal ministries and their subordinate authorities||18/7432|
|6 November 2015||The federal government's public relations work in social media||18/6609|
|8 September 2015||File management of electronic, digital, cinematographic and photographic files and/or documents||18/5937|
|16 July 2015||The federal government's transport and building policy and relations to different stakeholders||18/5571|
|5 March 2015||On the federal government's plans relating to the federal departments' coming to terms with the NS past||18/4238|
|20 January 2015||Use of recycling paper and paper usage in federal government facilities and subordinate authorities in 2012 and 2013||18/3780|
|6 May 2014||Temporary employment in Federal Ministries, subordinate offices and agencies||18/1323|
|1 February 2013||Precarious employment in Federal Ministries, subordinate offices and agencies||17/12248|
|19 December 2012||Implementation of the federal government's Traineeship Directive||17/11951|
|7 December 2012||Questions concerning the Director General of Nuclear Safety in the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety||17/11788|
|25 April 2012||Copyright situation, open data and open licences relating to federal government documents and contents||17/9374|
|5 April 2012||Recruitment of young talents in the public sector and promotion of trainees and young employees||17/9268|
|10 February 2012||Federal government's position on how the prohibition on exercising an occupation is practiced||17/8667|
|10 February 2012||Temping and outsourcing in federal ministries, subordinate offices and agencies||17/8664|
|30 November 2011||Efficient enforcement of the Federal Equality Law - implementation of respective measures as a result of the second field report on the Federal Equality Law||17/7965|
|25 November 2011||German capacities in satellite observation and its use for international police and military missions||17/7806|
|21 October 2011||State of implementation of the "audit berufundfamilie" in the Federal ministries' subordinate authorities||17/7435|
|17 August 2011||Safety relevance of highly sophisticated malware like Stuxnet for German nuclear power plants and industrial process control||17/6793|
|27 July 2011||Ratio of remonstrations to early retirements of public servants||17/6692|
|30 March 2011||The German Federal Government's commitment to climate protection||17/5340|
|2 February 2011||Labour leasing in German federal ministries, subordinate agencies and authorities in the year 2010||17/4626|
|26 July 2010||Consumption of paper, use of recycling paper and the introduction of certified environmental management systems in institutions of the Federal Government and subordinate agencies||17/2653|
|21 July 2010||Sustainable procurement on the Federal level||17/2613|
|18 June 2010||Which companies provide postal services to which Federal authorities, and to what extent (page 5)?||17/2223|
State of 2018.04.13